AdvisorSL™ is a convenient tool for evaluating up to 25 proposals, projects, applications or opportunities by up to six evaluator for each. Use your own criteria with language rich grading scales for greater accuracy, consistency and shared interpretation. Increase confidence in important choices with the support of an evaluation tool that lets you clearly identify differences and communicate your justification visually and quickly.
Meaningful Reports That Everyone Can Understand
Reduce time spent in review committees. Instantly assess strengths & weakness of an applicant / proposal and compare it against others. Focus discussion and give fair consideration to divergent opinions.
Report (PDF and printer ready)
- Print to PDF or local printer
- Three page report with comments, charts and comparisons
Save Time & Resources
Improve productivity – save time & effort
- Reduce time & frustration trying to compare—Save time required to make a confident decision by up to 40%
- Convenient database of previous evaluations and decisions—Build corporate memory of decisions made.
Facilitate Better Decision Making
Improve decision making processes and confidence
- Compare diverse submissions—Across different disciplines; clearly differentiate even similarly ranked
- Consistency—Ensure even application of criteria among evaluators and committees
- Defendable audit ready results—Foster fairness, transparency and accountability
- Give valuable feedback—Provide candidates with immediate feedback, or facilitate mentoring.
With AdvisorSL you can:
- Select, benchmark and measure performance/risk of many items at one time
- Quickly compare and contrast items
- Generate electronic evaluation forms
- Evaluate & compare to a standard or against a relative grouping
- 12 cell Evaluation Matrix™ with user definable criteria and Language Ladders™
- Evaluate up to 25 of items
- Up to 6 reviewers per item
Forms (PDF and printer ready)
- Evaluation form
- Evaluation profile, grid plot, charts and table
AdvisorSL™ – Desktop version only:
- PC with Windows 2000 Operating system or later
- 40MB of free disk space
- Minimum of 256MB RAM
- Microsoft Excel
- Administrator rights for installation & updates