GlobalEvaluator™ will help you and your organization quickly and easily standardize, their evaluation and selection process and make more informed decisions with confidence and reliable support documentation. Evaluate, rank and select applications, proposals, projects or opportunities in roughly half the time as using conventional methods.
That means each reviewer can evaluate the same number of proposals in about half the time, reducing fatigue, burn-out and where evaluators are paid for their time – significant cost savings.
The load on your people is dramatically reduced and productivity improved.
GlobalEvaluator™ is the number one ProGrid evaluation assist software for grants & contributions management or for organizations that frequently evaluate submissions, proposals or candidates. Choose the right application for your environment, GlobalEvaluator™ for desktop PCs or GlobalEvaluatorSE™ for client server networks.
Meaningful Results Everyone Can Understand: Reduce time spent in review committees. Instantly assess strengths & weakness of an applicant / proposal and compare it against others. Focus discussion and give fair consideration to divergent opinions. Makes effective online meetings possible.
Reports That Meet Your Needs : Use pre-defined reports to communicate clearly and thoroughly with applicants (e.g. feedback), committee members, senior executives and auditors. Fast & easy user-defined report function let’s you create your own and email or print the results.
Reports (PDF and printer ready)
Save Time & Resources
Improve productivity – save time & effort
- Create applicant & reviewer forms fast—Read to email or post on your web site
- Reduce reviewer fatigue & cycle time—Save reviewers’ time by up to 70%
- Generate reports for different stakeholders—Save administration time & effort
- Automatic checking for errors in ratings—Avoid inaccurate results
- Convenient database of previous evaluations and decisions—Build corporate memory of decisions made.
Facilitate Better Decision Making
Improve decision making processes and confidence
- Compare diverse submissions—Across different disciplines; clearly differentiate even similarly ranked
- Consistency—Ensure even application of criteria among evaluators and committees
- Defendable audit ready results—Foster fairness, transparency and accountability
- Give valuable feedback—Provide candidates with immediate feedback, or facilitate mentoring.
With GlobalEvaluator, you can:
- Select, benchmark and measure performance/risk of many items at one time
- Quickly compare and contrast items
- Generate electronic applicant and reviewer forms
- Present all charts/data on a single screen to facilitate online and offline meetings
- Create report templates for different stakeholders showing appropriate levels of detail
- Evaluate & compare to a standard or against a relative grouping
- Import and export from popular grant management software or other data base applications
- 15 cell Evaluation Matrix™ with user definable criteria and Language Ladders™
- Up to 25 reviewers per item
- Unlimited number of items
- Four classifications, each with up to 40 user-definable categories
Forms (digital and printer ready)
- Proponent self-evaluation
- Proponent application/submission
- Reviewer evaluation
- Evaluation profile, grid plot, charts and table
- Evaluator (e.g. reviewer) comparison profile
- Single item, multiple items or complete database comparisons with category highlights
- Committee Views™
- Data table with real-time sort function and export to Microsoft Excel
- Import submission data
- Export evaluation data
- Export complete data table
GlobalEvaluator™ – Desktop version:
- PC with Windows XP Operating system or later
- 40MB of free disk space
- Minimum of 256MB RAM
- Microsoft Excel
- Administrator rights for installation & updates
GlobalEvaluatorSE™ – Server version:
- Windows Server 2003 Operating system or later
- SQL Server 2005 or later
- 40MB of free space; 15MB free space for share volume
- Client (Network connected PC) with:
- Windows XP Operating system or later
- 20MB free disk space, minimum 256MB RAM
- Microsoft Excel and Administrator rights for installation