MyAdvisor™ - Job Candidate
Recruitment, either from within or externally, is a challenging task. Evaluation of a job candidate requires balancing the needs - and varying opinions - of multiple stakeholders, and it is the job of the HR representative to keep the process on track and focused on finding the candidate who can help the organization remain competitive. When evaluating for a technical or managerial role, an objective approach to evaluating against criteria for education, communication skills, and innovative methods, for example, helps determine the right person for the job.
You Need MyAdvisor - Job Candidate if...
- You have difficulty reaching consensus without objective criteria to evaluate candidates, opinions become subjective and there is no basis for agreement.
- You seek more consistency in the evaluation process to ensure important success factors are not overlooked.
- You want to improve the evaluation of internal promotions for greater confidence that they are based on qualifications for the job.
- You require more clearly defined selection criteria to more effectively select candidates based on their contribution to the organization.
MyAdvisor - Job Candidate gives you immediate access to a human resources assessment tool at a low price. You get forms, userguide, and reports that you can put to use right away!
To create a strategic, consistent employee selection process, you need metrics that are repeatable, aligned with business objectives, and reflective of your current state and strategic goals. Selection criteria must be flexible enough to account for different job descriptions, yet consistent enough to ensure that each HR selection affords all candidates due consideration.
The criteria used in MyAdvisor - Job Candidate represent key considerations that many employment selection processes have in common. A standard form allows the evaluator to rate up to eight candidates against a set of statements that best describe their respective attributes and qualifications. Ratings can be fed into MyAdvisor - Job Candidate to compare and rank candidates against the qualifications and skills necessary to perform the job successfully and with the greatest impact on the organization. MyAdvisor - Job Candidate uses the following criteria to select the best candidate for the job:
- Work Experience;
- Time Management;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Developing Others;
- Customer Service; and
MyAdvisor - Job Candidate can be used for:
- Hiring of a supervisor or manager,
- Internal assessment for a promotion, or
- Job candidate selection.
|MyAdvisor - Job Candidate||AdvisorSL|
|# of Candidates Evaluated||8||25|
|# of Evaluators per Project||1||6|
|Access to Free Criteria Set Library||No||Yes|
|Create and Use Your Own Criteria||No||Yes|
System Requirements: PC with Windows 2000 Operating system or later; 60MB of free disk space; minimum of 256MB RAM; Microsoft Excel; Administrator rights for installation.